- Visiting address: Pitkäkatu 23
- Postal address: P.O.Box 25, FI-40101 Jyväskylä
- Telephone (during the opening hours of the reading room): +358 29 533 7180
- 1.9.–31.12. Wednesday–Thursday 9 am–4 pm.
- The branch and the reading room are closed
- on Independence Day 6.12.
- week 52 (27.–28.12.)
Delivery of material
- Material is delivered to the reading room 9 am–11 am and 12 noon–3 pm.
Public transportation: The nearest bus stops are at the intersection of Pitkäkatu and Voionmaankatu. Lines and timetables.
Parking: There is a parking area next to the building. For parking, you must apply for a parking permit from the National Archives. There are also time-limited parking spaces on Pitkäkatu.
The main entrance is suitable for people with reduced mobility. It is recommended that you inform us of your arrival in advance so that we can help you open the doors.
The interior is accessible. The accessible toilet is in the lobby. Guide dogs are allowed.
- break room
- luggage lockers