- Visiting address: Pirttiniemenkatu 8 A
- Postal address: P.O.Box 2, FI-50101 Mikkeli
- Telephone (during the opening hours of the reading room): +358 29 533 7200
- 1.9.–31.12. Thursday–Friday 9 am–4 pm.
- The branch and the reading room are closed week 52 (28.-29.12.).
Delievery of material
- Material from Pirttiniemenkatu is delivered to the reading room 9 am–11 am and 1 pm–3 pm.
- Material from the central archives is delivered to the reading room once per day. Requests for materials must be made the previous day before 2 pm at the latest.
- Public transportation: The bus station is located within walking distance. Lines and timetables.
- Parking: Along Pirttiniemenkatu and in the yard of the nearby swimming hall
The accessible entrance passes through the staff entrance. It is located near the main entrance. Please inform us of your arrival in advance, in which case the staff will assist in opening the door.
The interior is accessible, and the research facilities can be accessed by a stair lift. An accessible toilet is in the lobby of the research facilities. Guide dogs are allowed.
- break room
- luggage lockers