- Visiting and postal address: Aittatie 2, FI-13200 Hämeenlinna
- Telephone (during the opening hours of the reading room): +358 29 533 7140
- 1.9.–31.12. Tuesday–Thursday 9 am–4 pm
- 21.9.–14.12. extended opening hours every other Thursday from 4-6pm on even weeks.
- The branch and the reading room are closed
- on Independence Day 6.12.
- week 52 (26.–28.12.)
Delivery of material
- Material is delivered to the reading room during 9–11 am and 1–3 pm.
Public transportation: The nearest bus stops are within walking distance. Lines and timetables.
Parking: There are limited free parking spaces on Aittatie, but there is also a paid multistorey car park nearby (Pikkujärventie 7).
The main entrance is equipped with automatic doors.
The interior is accessible, and the staff will help you in opening the doors to the reading rooms, lecture halls and microfilm rooms, if necessary. The accessible toilet is near the entrance. Guide dogs are allowed.
- break room
- luggage lockers